If you choose to include material in your work for which you are not the author, you need to secure permission from the legal rights holder. We cannot begin copyediting and production until all permissions are cleared.
- University of Alberta Press permissions policy.
- Permissions request form (to be submitted to rights holder): You may use this form as a template if you need to request permission to reprint any material.
- Permissions spreadsheet: This MUST be completed with original rights holder information and submitted along with your final manuscript.
- Rutherford Library South, foyer, and Henderson Hall
Monday, September 18, 2023
- Owl's Nest Books, 815a 49 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2S 1G8, Canada
Wednesday, October 4, 2023, 7pm
- Wednesday, October 11, 2023, 9am
- Langham Court Theatre, 805 Langham Ct, Victoria, BC V8V 4J3, Canada
Thursday, October 12, 2023, 8pm
- Tuesday, October 17, 2023, 6pm
- 1433 Hamilton St, Regina, SK S4R 7V4, Canada
Thursday, October 26, 2023, 7pm
- Thursday, November 2, 2023
- Friday, November 3, 2023, 7pm
- Edmonton Public Library - Idylwylde (Bonnie Doon), 8310 88 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6C 1L1, Canada
Thursday, November 9, 2023, 7pm