If you choose to include material in your work for which you are not the author, you need to secure permission from the legal rights holder. We cannot begin copyediting and production until all permissions are cleared.
- University of Alberta Press permissions policy.
- Permissions request form (to be submitted to rights holder): You may use this form as a template if you need to request permission to reprint any material.
- Permissions spreadsheet: This MUST be completed with original rights holder information and submitted along with your final manuscript.
- Chapters, 10504 - 82 Avenue, Edmonton
Wednesday, April 24, 2019, 11am
- Faculty Club, Edmonton, AB T6G 2G9, Canada
Thursday, April 25, 2019, 4pm
- Thursday, April 25, 2019, 7pm
- Edmonton, AB, Canada
Friday, April 26, 2019, 12pm
- Saturday, April 27, 2019, 10am
- Cafe Books, 100-826 Main Street, Canmore
Saturday, April 27, 2019, 3pm
- Coles book store in the Peter Pond Mall, Fort McMurray
Saturday, May 4, 2019, 7pm
- Wood Buffalo Regional Library in Macdonald Island Park
Thursday, May 9, 2019, 7pm
- Friday, May 10, 2019, 1pm
- Massy Books, 229 E Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1Z6, Canada
Wednesday, May 15, 2019, 7pm