For Contracted Authors
Before preparing the final version of your manuscript to deliver to your editor, please read these documents carefully. Use this checklist to make sure you have all the necessary components.
- The University of Alberta Press Author Handbook: Submissions. This is an overview of the editorial process at the press and includes instructions for manuscript preparation, including formatting.
- Please complete the Author Questionnaire: Part 1 and submit it with your final manuscript. Our marketing team will use this document to create catalogue copy and begin marketing your book.
- Chapters, 10504 - 82 Avenue, Edmonton
Wednesday, April 24, 2019, 11am
- Faculty Club, Edmonton, AB T6G 2G9, Canada
Thursday, April 25, 2019, 4pm
- Thursday, April 25, 2019, 7pm
- Edmonton, AB, Canada
Friday, April 26, 2019, 12pm
- Saturday, April 27, 2019, 10am
- Cafe Books, 100-826 Main Street, Canmore
Saturday, April 27, 2019, 3pm
- Coles book store in the Peter Pond Mall, Fort McMurray
Saturday, May 4, 2019, 7pm
- Wood Buffalo Regional Library in Macdonald Island Park
Thursday, May 9, 2019, 7pm
- Friday, May 10, 2019, 1pm
- Massy Books, 229 E Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1Z6, Canada
Wednesday, May 15, 2019, 7pm