For Contracted Authors
Before preparing the final version of your manuscript to deliver to your editor, please read these documents carefully. Use this checklist to make sure you have all the necessary components.
- The University of Alberta Press Author Handbook: Submissions. This is an overview of the editorial process at the press and includes instructions for manuscript preparation, including formatting.
- Please complete the Author Questionnaire: Part 1 and submit it with your final manuscript. Our marketing team will use this document to create catalogue copy and begin marketing your book.
- OCAD University, 49 McCaul St, Toronto, ON M5T 1V7, Canada
Monday, February 25, 2019, 6pm
- St. Vladimir Institute, 620 Spadina Ave, Toronto, ON M5S 2H4, Canada
Tuesday, February 26, 2019, 7pm
- Atwater Library and Computer Centre, 1200 Avenue Atwater, Westmount, QC H3Z 1X4, Canada
Thursday, February 28, 2019, 12pm
- Thursday, February 28, 2019, 7pm
- Ukrainian Museum of Canada, 910 Spadina Crescent E, Saskatoon, SK S7K 3H5, Canada
Friday, March 1, 2019, 7pm
- Brandon Public Library, Unit 1, 710 Rosser Ave, Brandon, MB R7A 0K9, Canada
Monday, March 4, 2019, 7pm
- Friday, March 8, 2019, 7pm
- 10702 Jasper Ave, Edmonton, AB T5J 3J5, Canada
Saturday, March 9, 2019, 2pm
- Monday, March 11, 2019, 7pm
- Canadian Mennonite University, 500 Shaftesbury Blvd, Winnipeg, MB R3P 2N2, Canada
Wednesday, March 20, 2019, 12pm