University of Toronto Press Distribution (UTP)
5201 Dufferin Street
Toronto, ON Canada
Toll-free tel: 1.800.565.9523
Toll-free fax: 1.800.221.9985
Pubnet Mailbox 511-9794
SAN (c/o UTP) 188-9794
As of June 1, 2020
Hopkins Fulfillment Services
2715 N Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218, USA
Tel: 1.800.537.5487 (toll-free in USA)
U.K. and Europe
Gazelle Book Services
White Cross Mills
LA1 4XS U.K.
Tel: +44(0)1524 528500
Fax: +44(0)1524 528510
For prices, discount schedules, and returns policy, contact the relevant distributor. Our distributors also handle requests for examination and review copies.
Now, for the fine print!
For All: Prices are subject to change without notice. Unless otherwise specified, prices are the same in Canada and the US. From countries other than Canada, payment should be in US dollars. In Canada, please add $8.00 for postage and handling, plus $2.00 for each additional book. Customers in Canada, please add 5% GST (University of Alberta Press GST registration #108102831). Customers in the United States, please contact Hopkins Fulfillment Services. Customers in U.K. and Europe, please contact Gazelle Book Services.
Please indicate method of shipping and include appropriate postage or shipping fees.
Dealer Discount Policy: Terms and discount schedule will be sent on request. Return Policy for Booksellers: Books must have been purchased not less than 3 months and not more than 12 months prior to return. Books must be in mint (resaleable) condition. 100% credit will be allowed when a copy of the invoice or the invoice number is supplied; otherwise a 5% penalty will be deducted from credit. Short shipments must be reported within 30 days of receipt of order. No claims or adjustments will be considered more than 6 weeks after date of invoice. Damaged books for which credit is not given will be returned by request at customer’s expense.
- Gavin Bradley reads as part of the Vertigo Online seriesThursday, March 30, 2023, 7pm
- Cheryl A. MacDonald gives the keynote at LEAF Edmonton’s Equality Day Breakfast Sandman Signature Edmonton Downtown Hotel, 10235 - 101 Street
Monday, April 3, 2023, 7am
- Martin Tweedale launches his new book, Making WonderfulO'Byrne's Irish Pub, 10616 - 82 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB
Thursday, April 6, 2023, 5pm
- Literary Editions, part of Poetry FestivalWednesday, April 26, 2023, 4pm
- Canadian Independent Bookstore Day Saturday, April 29, 2023
- Uchechukwu Umezurike reads at Calgary's Single Onion Poetry Reading Series today. Details TBC.Wednesday, May 17, 2023, 4pm