Exam and Desk Copies
The University of Alberta Press provides complimentary examination copies of textbooks to full-time faculty members who plan to consider them for course adoption.
Requests for examination copies must provide the following information: department name, institution, course name and number, course date, course description, anticipated enrollment and the title of the book currently in use.
Please email your request to
Cathie Crooks, Sales/Marketing Manager
All books are sent out at the publisher’s discretion.
- Chapters, 10504 - 82 Avenue, Edmonton
Wednesday, April 24, 2019, 11am
- Faculty Club, Edmonton, AB T6G 2G9, Canada
Thursday, April 25, 2019, 4pm
- Thursday, April 25, 2019, 7pm
- Edmonton, AB, Canada
Friday, April 26, 2019, 12pm
- Saturday, April 27, 2019, 10am
- Cafe Books, 100-826 Main Street, Canmore
Saturday, April 27, 2019, 3pm
- Coles book store in the Peter Pond Mall, Fort McMurray
Saturday, May 4, 2019, 7pm
- Wood Buffalo Regional Library in Macdonald Island Park
Thursday, May 9, 2019, 7pm
- Friday, May 10, 2019, 1pm
- Massy Books, 229 E Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1Z6, Canada
Wednesday, May 15, 2019, 7pm