The University of Alberta Press (UAP) is an academic unit of Learning Services, reporting to the Vice-Provost (Learning Services) and Chief Librarian.
UAP contributes substantively to the University of Alberta’s mission, its national and international reputation, and the impact of its research and teaching by means of a diverse and far-ranging scholarly publishing program that is recognized annually with a host of awards for excellence in both scholarship and publishing.
UAP is a contemporary university press, staffed by resourceful and accomplished publishing professionals with a diverse range of expertise in academic publishing. It has a reputation for publishing books that have scholarly impact, demonstrate publishing innovation, and achieve creative distinction. UAP and its staff are fully engaged with the unprecedented range of opportunities and challenges offered by twenty-first-century publishing.
UAP and its activities are funded by a combination of federal and provincial culture and research support grants, project funds, sales of books, licensing fees and international distribution rights, and institutional support.
- OCAD University, 49 McCaul St, Toronto, ON M5T 1V7, Canada
Monday, February 25, 2019, 6pm
- St. Vladimir Institute, 620 Spadina Ave, Toronto, ON M5S 2H4, Canada
Tuesday, February 26, 2019, 7pm
- Atwater Library and Computer Centre, 1200 Avenue Atwater, Westmount, QC H3Z 1X4, Canada
Thursday, February 28, 2019, 12pm
- Thursday, February 28, 2019, 7pm
- Ukrainian Museum of Canada, 910 Spadina Crescent E, Saskatoon, SK S7K 3H5, Canada
Friday, March 1, 2019, 7pm
- Brandon Public Library, Unit 1, 710 Rosser Ave, Brandon, MB R7A 0K9, Canada
Monday, March 4, 2019, 7pm
- Friday, March 8, 2019, 7pm
- 10702 Jasper Ave, Edmonton, AB T5J 3J5, Canada
Saturday, March 9, 2019, 2pm
- Monday, March 11, 2019, 7pm
- Canadian Mennonite University, 500 Shaftesbury Blvd, Winnipeg, MB R3P 2N2, Canada
Wednesday, March 20, 2019, 12pm