If you choose to include material in your work for which you are not the author, you need to secure permission from the legal rights holder. We cannot begin copyediting and production until all permissions are cleared.
- University of Alberta Press permissions policy.
- Permissions request form (to be submitted to rights holder): You may use this form as a template if you need to request permission to reprint any material.
- Permissions spreadsheet: This MUST be completed with original rights holder information and submitted along with your final manuscript.
- Sunday, April 22, 2018, 2pm
- University of Alberta Faculty Club, 11435 Saskatchewan Dr NW, Edmonton, AB T6G 2G9, Canada
Thursday, April 26, 2018, 4pm
- Grande Prairie Regional College, 10726 106 Ave, Grande Prairie, AB T8V 4C4
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
- Thursday, May 17, 2018
- Saturday, May 26, 2018
- Friday, June 15, 2018, 5pm
- Sunday, July 15, 2018
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018
- Memorial Park Library, 1221 2 St SW, Calgary, AB T2R 1N8, Canada
Saturday, September 15, 2018, 2pm
- Monday, November 12, 2018, 8am