If you choose to include material in your work for which you are not the author, you need to secure permission from the legal rights holder. We cannot begin copyediting and production until all permissions are cleared.
- University of Alberta Press permissions policy.
- Permissions request form (to be submitted to rights holder): You may use this form as a template if you need to request permission to reprint any material.
- Permissions spreadsheet: This MUST be completed with original rights holder information and submitted along with your final manuscript.
- 10702 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton
Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 7pm
- Calgary at Memorial Park Library.
Wednesday, April 5, 2017, 7pm
- Arts and Convocation Hall, Student Lounge, U of A Campus
Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 12pm
- Yellowhead Brewery, 10229 - 105 Street
Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 5pm
- Faculty Club, Edmonton, AB T6G 2G9, Canada
Thursday, April 20, 2017, 4pm
- Friday, April 28, 2017
- Camrose, AB, Canada
Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 2pm
- Audreys Books, 10702 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton, AB, Canada
Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 7pm
- Shelf Life Books, 1302 4 St SW, Calgary, AB T2R 0X8, Canada
Wednesday, May 10, 2017, 7pm
- Faculty Club, Saskatchewan Room, Main Floor
Thursday, May 11, 2017, 3pm