For Contracted Authors
Before preparing the final version of your manuscript to deliver to your editor, please read these documents carefully. Use this checklist to make sure you have all the necessary components.
- The University of Alberta Press Author Handbook: Submissions. This is an overview of the editorial process at the press and includes instructions for manuscript preparation, including formatting.
- Please complete the Author Questionnaire: Part 1 and submit it with your final manuscript. Our marketing team will use this document to create catalogue copy and begin marketing your book.
- 10702 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton
Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 7pm
- Calgary at Memorial Park Library.
Wednesday, April 5, 2017, 7pm
- Arts and Convocation Hall, Student Lounge, U of A Campus
Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 12pm
- Yellowhead Brewery, 10229 - 105 Street
Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 5pm
- Faculty Club, Edmonton, AB T6G 2G9, Canada
Thursday, April 20, 2017, 4pm
- Friday, April 28, 2017
- Camrose, AB, Canada
Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 2pm
- Audreys Books, 10702 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton, AB, Canada
Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 7pm
- Shelf Life Books, 1302 4 St SW, Calgary, AB T2R 0X8, Canada
Wednesday, May 10, 2017, 7pm
- Faculty Club, Saskatchewan Room, Main Floor
Thursday, May 11, 2017, 3pm