For Contracted Authors
Before preparing the final version of your manuscript to deliver to your editor, please read these documents carefully. Use this checklist to make sure you have all the necessary components.
- The University of Alberta Press Author Handbook: Submissions. This is an overview of the editorial process at the press and includes instructions for manuscript preparation, including formatting.
- Please complete the Author Questionnaire: Part 1 and submit it with your final manuscript. Our marketing team will use this document to create catalogue copy and begin marketing your book.
- Sunday, April 22, 2018, 2pm
- University of Alberta Faculty Club, 11435 Saskatchewan Dr NW, Edmonton, AB T6G 2G9, Canada
Thursday, April 26, 2018, 4pm
- Grande Prairie Regional College, 10726 106 Ave, Grande Prairie, AB T8V 4C4
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
- Thursday, May 17, 2018
- Saturday, May 26, 2018
- Friday, June 15, 2018, 5pm
- Sunday, July 15, 2018
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018
- Memorial Park Library, 1221 2 St SW, Calgary, AB T2R 1N8, Canada
Saturday, September 15, 2018, 2pm
- Monday, November 12, 2018, 8am