The University of Alberta Press (UAP) is an academic unit of Learning Services, reporting to the Vice-Provost (Learning Services) and Chief Librarian.
UAP contributes substantively to the University of Alberta’s mission, its national and international reputation, and the impact of its research and teaching by means of a diverse and far-ranging scholarly publishing program that is recognized annually with a host of awards for excellence in both scholarship and publishing.
UAP is a contemporary university press, staffed by resourceful and accomplished publishing professionals with a diverse range of expertise in academic publishing. It has a reputation for publishing books that have scholarly impact, demonstrate publishing innovation, and achieve creative distinction. UAP and its staff are fully engaged with the unprecedented range of opportunities and challenges offered by twenty-first-century publishing.
UAP and its activities are funded by a combination of federal and provincial culture and research support grants, project funds, sales of books, licensing fees and international distribution rights, and institutional support.
- Thursday, January 24, 2019
- Thursday, January 24, 2019, 2pm
- Thursday, January 24, 2019, 7pm
- Tuesday, January 29, 2019, 1pm
- 11342 64 St NW, Edmonton
Thursday, January 31, 2019, 6pm
- Thursday, January 31, 2019, 7pm
- First Floor Gallery St. John’s Institute 11024 Whyte Avenue, Edmonton
Thursday, January 31, 2019, 7pm
- The Learning Studio, The Galt Museum, 502 1 St S, Lethbridge
Sunday, February 3, 2019, 2pm
- Fernie Museum, 491 2 Ave, Fernie, BC V0B 1M0, Canada
Tuesday, February 5, 2019, 7pm
- Thursday, February 7, 2019, 7pm