The University of Alberta Press (UAP) is an academic unit of Learning Services, reporting to the Vice-Provost (Learning Services) and Chief Librarian.
UAP contributes substantively to the University of Alberta’s mission, its national and international reputation, and the impact of its research and teaching by means of a diverse and far-ranging scholarly publishing program that is recognized annually with a host of awards for excellence in both scholarship and publishing.
UAP is a contemporary university press, staffed by resourceful and accomplished publishing professionals with a diverse range of expertise in academic publishing. It has a reputation for publishing books that have scholarly impact, demonstrate publishing innovation, and achieve creative distinction. UAP and its staff are fully engaged with the unprecedented range of opportunities and challenges offered by twenty-first-century publishing.
UAP and its activities are funded by a combination of federal and provincial culture and research support grants, project funds, sales of books, licensing fees and international distribution rights, and institutional support.
- Tory 2-58, University of Alberta
Wednesday, January 31, 2018, 12pm
- Lougheed House, with author Doris Jeanne MacKinnon
Thursday, February 22, 2018, 7pm
- Thursday, March 1, 2018, 7pm
- Concordia University of Edmonton, 7128 Ada Blvd NW, Edmonton, AB T5B 4E4, Canada
Wednesday, March 14, 2018, 4pm
- Audreys Books Ltd, 10702 Jasper Ave, Edmonton, AB T5J 3J5, Canada
Thursday, March 15, 2018, 7pm
- University of Alberta Faculty Club, 11435 Saskatchewan Dr NW, Edmonton, AB T6G 2G9, Canada
Thursday, April 26, 2018, 4pm
- Saturday, May 26, 2018
- Monday, November 12, 2018, 8am