The University of Alberta Press (UAP) is an academic unit of Learning Services, reporting to the Vice-Provost (Learning Services) and Chief Librarian.
UAP contributes substantively to the University of Alberta’s mission, its national and international reputation, and the impact of its research and teaching by means of a diverse and far-ranging scholarly publishing program that is recognized annually with a host of awards for excellence in both scholarship and publishing.
UAP is a contemporary university press, staffed by resourceful and accomplished publishing professionals with a diverse range of expertise in academic publishing. It has a reputation for publishing books that have scholarly impact, demonstrate publishing innovation, and achieve creative distinction. UAP and its staff are fully engaged with the unprecedented range of opportunities and challenges offered by twenty-first-century publishing.
UAP and its activities are funded by a combination of federal and provincial culture and research support grants, project funds, sales of books, licensing fees and international distribution rights, and institutional support.
- Saturday, May 26, 2018
- Centre for Social Innovation - Annex, 720 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON M5S 2R4, Canada
Thursday, May 31, 2018, 6pm
- 25oneCommunity, 251 Bank Street, 2nd floor, Ottawa
Friday, June 8, 2018, 7pm
- Friday, June 15, 2018, 5pm
- Tuesday, June 26, 2018, 7pm
- Bryan Jones Theatre, Lakefield College School, 4391 County Rd 29, Lakefield, ON K0L 2H0
Friday, July 13, 2018, 7pm
- Sunday, July 15, 2018
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018
- Friday, September 14, 2018, 7pm
- Memorial Park Library, 1221 2 St SW, Calgary, AB T2R 1N8, Canada
Saturday, September 22, 2018, 2pm