The University of Alberta Press (UAP) is an academic unit of Learning Services, reporting to the Vice-Provost (Learning Services) and Chief Librarian.
UAP contributes substantively to the University of Alberta’s mission, its national and international reputation, and the impact of its research and teaching by means of a diverse and far-ranging scholarly publishing program that is recognized annually with a host of awards for excellence in both scholarship and publishing.
UAP is a contemporary university press, staffed by resourceful and accomplished publishing professionals with a diverse range of expertise in academic publishing. It has a reputation for publishing books that have scholarly impact, demonstrate publishing innovation, and achieve creative distinction. UAP and its staff are fully engaged with the unprecedented range of opportunities and challenges offered by twenty-first-century publishing.
UAP and its activities are funded by a combination of federal and provincial culture and research support grants, project funds, sales of books, licensing fees and international distribution rights, and institutional support.
- Thursday, March 22, 2018
- Memorial Park Library, 2nd Floor, 1221 2nd Street SW Calgary, Alberta T2R 0W5
Thursday, March 22, 2018, 6pm
- Harbourfront Centre, 235 Queens Quay W, Toronto, ON M5J 2G8, Canada
Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 7pm
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018
- Wednesday, April 18, 2018, 7pm
- Concordia University of Edmonton, 7128 Ada Blvd NW, Edmonton, AB T5B 4E4, Canada
Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 4pm
- University of Alberta Faculty Club, 11435 Saskatchewan Dr NW, Edmonton, AB T6G 2G9, Canada
Thursday, April 26, 2018, 4pm
- Grande Prairie Regional College, 10726 106 Ave, Grande Prairie, AB T8V 4C4
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
- Thursday, May 17, 2018
- Saturday, May 26, 2018