The University of Alberta Press (UAP) is an academic unit of Learning Services, reporting to the Vice-Provost (Learning Services) and Chief Librarian.
UAP contributes substantively to the University of Alberta’s mission, its national and international reputation, and the impact of its research and teaching by means of a diverse and far-ranging scholarly publishing program that is recognized annually with a host of awards for excellence in both scholarship and publishing.
UAP is a contemporary university press, staffed by resourceful and accomplished publishing professionals with a diverse range of expertise in academic publishing. It has a reputation for publishing books that have scholarly impact, demonstrate publishing innovation, and achieve creative distinction. UAP and its staff are fully engaged with the unprecedented range of opportunities and challenges offered by twenty-first-century publishing.
UAP and its activities are funded by a combination of federal and provincial culture and research support grants, project funds, sales of books, licensing fees and international distribution rights, and institutional support.
- 10702 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton
Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 7pm
- Calgary at Memorial Park Library.
Wednesday, April 5, 2017, 7pm
- Arts and Convocation Hall, Student Lounge, U of A Campus
Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 12pm
- Yellowhead Brewery, 10229 - 105 Street
Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 5pm
- Faculty Club, Edmonton, AB T6G 2G9, Canada
Thursday, April 20, 2017, 4pm
- Friday, April 28, 2017
- Camrose, AB, Canada
Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 2pm
- Audreys Books, 10702 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton, AB, Canada
Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 7pm
- Shelf Life Books, 1302 4 St SW, Calgary, AB T2R 0X8, Canada
Wednesday, May 10, 2017, 7pm
- Faculty Club, Saskatchewan Room, Main Floor
Thursday, May 11, 2017, 3pm